跑馬燈

有幾只小miao在線上

Friday, June 4, 2010

babe,Holidays!!




i found that I never blogger in english before
today, start something new in my blogX) ..♥

i am crazy in autum's concerto (下1站幸福)
i in love the 花拓也痴心's luv story
so touched♥
even though, their luv are simple than 慕橙光希 .. X)
in luv the 小小彬 also♥
when he saw that red carrot haha ..
really cuteX)


Holidays!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

okay already half 2010's year lol
suuuuuuuuuuuuuper fast like the ants =-=
So, need to have something changes
in my mentally and physically in tis 2 week♥


1) Diet♥
fat, long time din't exercise le wo
i think is time to start tis:')



2) learn make up♥
start learning to draw eyeline
hmm .. lens will start try to use next time
dun ask me why, im really hate to wear lens =-=



3) learn to smile and find a suitable expression for myself♥
first thing to do after wake up
sit infront mirror and start haha .. x))

4) outdoor v my babe♥

5) find a suitable style for myselfx))♥

6)If can i want a SHORT travel



Holidays start!!♥♥
Lets try some new in our life!! X))
NOt smoke NOt drunk Not sex Not alcohol ,babe: ')

No comments:

Post a Comment