跑馬燈

有幾只小miao在線上

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

*Happy Father Day Daddy *

咿吡丫丫咿吡咿吡丫
Long time din't upload my blog  i was juz busy with my education , buisness , tuition e.g
i'm keeping my fringes to long , not sure whether is nice or not , Worry about that
because hair is also the hero and the Confident for a girl hahahaha :D
i got my mid-year examination's result already  , 2 subject failed others subject's mark is in Dangerous period , Regret that i last minute before exam only study , Gosshhh
 Okkay , start my Fathers Day blogging :D

 
 
So how did you guys celebrate this Big day with your father ?
 giving a girft ? preparing for a lunch ? having a short travel ? or  .. giving a flower to your father ?haha :D
Whatever you do , As long As you are set mind on , that is enough
Just say out that Dad i love you or Happy Father day Daddy , i think that is the best present ever

Well , for me , 
my sister and i was planning to prepare a Father Day dinner with daddy , and my sister was decided to come back from university by train just to celebrate with my daddy , touched** 
 In the last decision , we decided to having dinner at @watami casual Restaurant which located at Pavillion , KL

Minna(sis) amd I went to bukit bintang after my tuition shopping for awhile
here are some of the photo


both of us went to hokkaido mille crepe cake house again , I like durian mille crepe cake the most . it taste more nice compared to the others favourite
but durian mille crepe cake always din't sell , i asked the seller aunty before , she say she din't do already **shocked and dissapointed ** 
Fortunately the day we went , durian cake were selling *shiny eye* it taste supper nice *dump up*
the shop is locate at Sungai wang Plaza third floor i think , behind Cool Blog
another outlet is at Pavillion Tokyo Street , quicky go taste it now , babe
it will be stop selling after durian seasons maybe

 

then we went to play 大头贴 , big head photo )) sound like correct :P
is new opening also , locate at second floor around Fashion CITY there :D

  

7:00 PM sharp we start having our father day dinner at @ Watami
my sister and I went there earlier to select the dishes , the price is about RM15 to RM30++ depend on what food you order
is Japanese Restaurant or maybe Korean Restaurant i'm not sure 

 


all of the food was select by me *headache*when i'm choosing



total was Eight dishes , all of the meals taste scrumptious
it cost about RM174++ for five person so i think is ok :)
it locate at 4rd floor Pavillion , TRY it *dump up*

 

 *Happy Father Day Daddy *













No comments:

Post a Comment